• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TRIPLE HEN GIVEAWAY: 15,000 Interactions -- WINNERS Has been picked

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
specialhen.png
specialhen.png
specialhen.png

Soon, I mean, very soon, I am climbing the high-top interactions and posts in this Community, equivalent to THREE HENS (5000 x 3); and so, I will be celebrating with you all, throwing some giveaways, as I did when I climbed the first Golden Hen, back in February of 2021, I believe.

Today: October 30, I am adding a 5th Prize!!
RULES:
(Please read carefully)
01) Drawing will be decided by a random number generator, as usual, on November 20, 2022 (Sunday) at night, sometime.
02) Everyone can post ONE entry, with the exceptions as follow on the next rules
03) If you had had any deal with me in the past, whether a giveaway, sales, purchases, etc. let's sums this up: If we had posted on each other's profile a feedback/review in the past: You Can make a second entry.
04)
All veterans & active-duty personnel, military or any other US Forces (City, County, State, Federal, etc.); also, all others first responders YOU CAN DROP TWO MORE ENTRIES, (your total entries will be three...)
05) Winners:
We will figure out how to meet so I can bring your prize or maybe mail it. Also, winner of Prize #2, if you leave out of these Counties Hall, Jefferson, Barrow, Dawson, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee, and Dekalb (If you‘re out of these areas and win the giveaway, you will have to come closer to me, somewhere and I will bring it to you.)
06) All other prizes, I will ship them to you, or we may can meet, if you're closer, around Metro Atlanta.

Good Luck to you all! And Happy Thanksgiving!

1666921755362.png

Prize # 01 - $60.00 ACADEMY SPORT GIFT CARD

Gift Card.jpg

Prize # 02 - 100 Pound of Apple Flavored Deer Draw Corn - From Tucker Milling
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG

Prize # 03 - Two Pack Short Skinner Knives
Screenshot (63).png

Prize # 04 - 15" Gator Back Bowie Knife
Screenshot (65).png
Screenshot (66).png

Prize # 05 - 16" Bowie Knife - Full Tang Stainless Steel