• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trouble putting a hand guard on a MAK

I have a MAK 90 and I ordered an Ironwood furniture set and I'm now trying to put it on. The gun and the stock set should be GTG. I have the original box for the gun. Flipping that lever when removing the stock was a bitch. I've tried moving the lever without any wood installed and it won't budge.

Thanks everyone for the help, tonight I try your ideas.

Ps. Joey, I'm out of duct tape. Last week I did my own illegal immigrant round-up and used all of my duct tape. Some of the women and children really squirm. But it was a noble, patriotic cause.

The lever can be a pain in the ass in general.

It's not even all the way seated on my Yugo M85 after I installed some original AK furniture on it, but it stays on and I wasn't screwing with it anymore. Like that saying: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I have a MAK 90 and I ordered an Ironwood furniture set and I'm now trying to put it on. The gun and the stock set should be GTG. I have the original box for the gun. Flipping that lever when removing the stock was a *****. I've tried moving the lever without any wood installed and it won't budge.

Thanks everyone for the help, tonight I try your ideas.

Ps. Joey, I'm out of duct tape. Last week I did my own illegal immigrant round-up and used all of my duct tape. Some of the women and children really squirm. But it was a noble, patriotic cause.

I am not afraid to donate duct tape to you illegal alien round up cause.

Back
Top Bottom