Trouble staying logged in?

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
This thread is for people that are still having trouble staying logged in. If you do not have any issues staying logged in then you do not need to post about it in here. Please only post if you have are experiencing this issue or have a suggestion for someone who is. Thanks!

If you are having trouble staying logged in please ask yourself these questions:

Have you cleared your browser cache and browser cookies?
Have you checked the "Stay Logged In?" box when logging in?

If you answered "no" to either of those then please try them first, most problems like this one are remedied by this.

If you are still having trouble then please post here or send me an email at okumasteve@gmail.com with the following info:

• What Device/Operating System are you using?: (Mac, Windows, Iphone, Android, etc.)
  • Have you experienced this issue on other devices as well? If so, which ones?
  • What browser or browsers do you experience the issue in? (Safari, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
  • What style do you browse the site on?
  • Can you describe or provide a link to the page you were on and the page you were going to when you got logged out? Something like "I was on the homepage and got logged out when I clicked on the general discussion forum" would be great. I'm trying to establish a pattern for exactly when this happens so any info about what you were doing or where you were going would be great.

I am running an iPhone and it seems to be randomly logging me out while browsing the classifieds. I was in the handgun forum specifically and when clicking on an ad it logged me out. I am using Shades of Green mobile, safari, and this is pretty much the device of choice. Thanks

Getting logged out today, didn't happen yesterday.

Also, what happened to the edit function on posts?

Yesterday and today having ptoblem staying logged in.
Samsung Galaxy S2, 32 gb
Android 6.0.1
Opera 41.0.2226
Old Default style (mobile)
Today I was in Stupid stuff, then clicked on Classifieds, went to browse Classifieds, and I was logged out.

I have an iPhone 5, on safari, (mobile maybe) not sure "style"? I can be on handguns and click on a particular gun it'll log out. It will randomly log me out on other times I click like classifieds etc. haven't done any recent updates so not sure what iOS I'm running

This thread is for people that are still having trouble staying logged in. If you do not have any issues staying logged in then you do not need to post about it in here. Please only post if you have are experiencing this issue or have a suggestion for someone who is. Thanks!

If you are having trouble staying logged in please ask yourself these questions:

Have you cleared your browser cache and browser cookies?
Have you checked the "Stay Logged In?" box when logging in?

If you answered "no" to either of those then please try them first, most problems like this one are remedied by this.

If you are still having trouble then please post here or send me an email at okumasteve@gmail.com with the following info:

• What Device/Operating System are you using?: (Mac, Windows, Iphone, Android, etc.)
  • Have you experienced this issue on other devices as well? If so, which ones?
  • What browser or browsers do you experience the issue in? (Safari, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
  • What style do you browse the site on?
  • Can you describe or provide a link to the page you were on and the page you were going to when you got logged out? Something like "I was on the homepage and got logged out when I clicked on the general discussion forum" would be great. I'm trying to establish a pattern for exactly when this happens so any info about what you were doing or where you were going would be great.
I have the IPhone 6. It will not allow me to stay logged in but I never get kicked out. I have to log in every time I visit the site. I have windows 10 and also windows 7 I've been dealing with this for 2 years glad to see I'm not the only one.

Iphone 6 still logging off each time thread entered, then return to forum section. Usually, in classifieds. Using Safari, old default mobile, stay logged in checked. Everything works fine on laptop with Windows 7.

Back
Top Bottom