• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trouble staying logged in?

I have an iPhone 5, on safari, (mobile maybe) not sure "style"? I can be on handguns and click on a particular gun it'll log out. It will randomly log me out on other times I click like classifieds etc. haven't done any recent updates so not sure what iOS I'm running

This is basically what I experience, except I'm on Android. Anyway it's better than it was. It's 3 or 4 times a day instead of 3 or 4 an hour now.

This is basically what I experience, except I'm on Android. Anyway it's better than it was. It's 3 or 4 times a day instead of 3 or 4 an hour now.

I am back to 3 or 4 times an hour, now.

Funny, things worked fine for a day or two after the upgrade, now, not so much.

I am back to 3 or 4 times an hour, now.

Funny, things worked fine for a day or two after the upgrade, now, not so much.

Is there any consistency to when it happens? Are you always coming from or going to the same place?

Eventually I'll get a piece of information that leads me to the culprit, if your info is the info that gets me there I'll send you $100. :D The info may not need to be technical, it could just be a pattern or page type that always causes it. If you can find a way for me to reproduce the issue myself you'll probably win a little money.

I'd say there is a pattern to when it happens to me. I can't place it yet tho. I wasnt really paying that close of attention but I don't believe it to be random. I'll deliberately pay attention to it going forward.

As far as some money goes, if I can help fix the issue... keep it and do an awesome give away.

I am running an iPhone and it seems to be randomly logging me out while browsing the classifieds. I was in the handgun forum specifically and when clicking on an ad it logged me out. I am using Shades of Green mobile, safari, and this is pretty much the device of choice. Thanks

Exact same for me. iPhone 6, Safari, Shades of green. Kicks me out in classifieds when I click a link

Back
Top Bottom