• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trout Fishing

I’m in Murphy for the next few days. Only a couple miles over the state line. Going to get back into Georgia where my trout permit is valid and mess around tomorrow or Sunday. Anyone have any specific locations I could try? I’ve read below Lake Blue Ridge below the dam.

I use #8 hooks. Make my own dough bait. Pink trout worms. Panther martins, silver and gold. Gold Super Dupers. Sliver Chartruse rooster tails. Rapala pic below
IMG_20200129_082121891.jpg
IMG_20200129_082121891.jpg

I’m in Murphy for the next few days. Only a couple miles over the state line. Going to get back into Georgia where my trout permit is valid and mess around tomorrow or Sunday. Anyone have any specific locations I could try? I’ve read below Lake Blue Ridge below the dam.

whats the fishing like up in murphy? use to be a kick ass flea market up there.

Below the dame is good and the park is good as well below that. They actually just stocked it on the 22nd or yesterday i cant remember

Ive always done excellent at tallulah as well. If you go to blue ridge. U can go above the lake to sandy bittoms or deep hole. If ur up that far u can also fish coopers and rock creeks. All good and all stocked this week

Back
Top Bottom