• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Truly unbelievable...we are loosing our civilization

Chicago is a zoo I have seen it first hand. I grew up in the suburbs and went to a high school in the city and worked in a warehouse located at Halstead and Division early mid 70s. There is no way I would ever move back there. The city burned to the ground in 1871 and a giant turd arose from the ashes.

Maybe they meant respect?

Personally, I've never had anything BUT respect from Police in my interactions with them, even when I was doing something that could be considered "stupid". They respectful told me I was being stupid. I respectfully agreed, and then we both went on with our lives.
I often wonder how I would react if they tried to use fear instead of respect? I know that I don't respond well to fear tactics.

download (1).jpg

Chicago is a zoo I have seen it first hand. I grew up in the suburbs and went to a high school in the city and worked in a warehouse located at Halstead and Division early mid 70s. There is no way I would ever move back there. The city burned to the ground in 1871 and a giant turd arose from the ashes.
From the looks of a lot of the neighborhoods in Chicago, there's not much left to even go back to, except for ruins and boarded up places.

chicago.png

Makes me think of Detroit where it's no better... acres and acres of abandoned houses and neighborhoods.

detroit.png

Back
Top Bottom