• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trump to Speak at NRA Forum, First President to Do So Since 1983

I'll ask again, do YOU think they are seriously going to let the un-screened general public be armed and attend a rally with the POTUS physically present?
I absolutely think you are 100% correct. My concern is that it is going to erupt into a total train wreck politically and everyone loses cept the Dems!!!!!

I absolutely think you are 100% correct. My concern is that it is going to erupt into a total train wreck politically and everyone loses cept the Dems!!!!!
I don't think it will. There is NO scenario the Dems won't complain about.

1) Trump shows, guns allowed. (They'd go nuts that the president's life was endangered and it proves how fanatical the NRA is to endanger his life and how stupid Trump is to put himself in that situation).
2) Trump shows, no guns allowed ("Proves that even the NRA thinks guns are dangerous")
3) Trump phones it in ("Proves even Trump thinks guns are dangerous").

I'm a life time NRA member. If I'm told I can't carry in because the POTUS will be there, I'm pretty sure I won't lose my mind over it.

Did Reagan do it in person? I honestly think Trump will address the NRA via satellite, but I could very well be wrong on that.... anyway I'm sure the event will be televised... and I'll be watching.
:pop2:

POTUS will be there in person.

You WILL be disarmed to enter that particular event hall. I GUARANTEE the secret service will have metal detectors setup.

Just go ahead and prepare yourselves for that and forgot any other ideas you might have about it.

Back
Top Bottom