• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trump to Speak at NRA Forum, First President to Do So Since 1983

If the NRA allow's the Secret Service to circumvent the GA law and the 2nd amendment right that we all pay them to support....then there will be a total meltdown of membership here in Georgia.....I for one will absolutely never renew my membership. We are now in a "perfect storm" ...Let's see if the NRA bows down to the Government.........
Ya do realize that federal law allows them to do this?

18 U.S. Code § 1752

Don't like it? Get Federal law changed.

Honestly, I'm going for the main floor and to see the stuff and check out vendors. There may be a few sessions I go to, but the big events like this I'm OK with watching in YouTube or something.

I'm guessing last year would have been the same scenario there, since you had multiple candidates there and at least one Senator.

MY 3 day passes FINALLY came and now even Jynx wants to go to the NRA Convention.

tmp_9277-IMG_20170419_094559800830330.jpg

Got mine the other day as well.

Kind of surprised it's just a printed piece of paper. I expected a badge like you get a trade shows...

OK I just got an email from NRA regarding security at the Leadership Conference.....

Thank you for purchasing tickets to:

NRA-ILA Leadership Forum
Georgia World Congress Center - Hall A3
April 28, 2017
Event starts: 12:30pm. Doors Open at 9:00am
THERE IS NO RE-ENTRY. Once your ticket is scanned, you may not leave and come back in.
Concessions will be available inside the venue.
With the recent announcement that U.S. President Donald J. Trump will be speaking at the Forum, the U.S. Secret Service will have magnetometers in place before entry. You may be subject to a search of your person and belongings.

Per the U.S. SECRET SERVICE the following items will be prohibited at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum:

• AMMUNITION
  • BACKPACKS
  • BAGS LARGER THAN 18"X13"X7"
  • COOLERS
  • EXPLOSIVES
  • FIREARMS
  • GLASS, THERMAL OR METAL CONTAINERS
  • GUN PARTS, HOLSTERS, MAGAZINES, ETC.
  • KNIVES
  • LASER POINTERS
  • MACE/PEPPER SPRAY
  • PACKAGES
  • SELFIE STICKS
  • SIGNS
  • WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
  • ANY OTHER ITEM DETERMINED TO BE POTENTIAL SAFETY HAZZARDS
Please plan accordingly before you travel to the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum.

If anyone wants me to hold their firearms while they attend the conference, let me know.

:eyebrows:

All joking aside, I wonder if they have lockers or anything?

OK I just got an email from NRA regarding security at the Leadership Conference.....

Thank you for purchasing tickets to:

NRA-ILA Leadership Forum
Georgia World Congress Center - Hall A3
April 28, 2017
Event starts: 12:30pm. Doors Open at 9:00am
THERE IS NO RE-ENTRY. Once your ticket is scanned, you may not leave and come back in.
Concessions will be available inside the venue.
With the recent announcement that U.S. President Donald J. Trump will be speaking at the Forum, the U.S. Secret Service will have magnetometers in place before entry. You may be subject to a search of your person and belongings.

Per the U.S. SECRET SERVICE the following items will be prohibited at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum:

• AMMUNITION
  • BACKPACKS
  • BAGS LARGER THAN 18"X13"X7"
  • COOLERS
  • EXPLOSIVES
  • FIREARMS
  • GLASS, THERMAL OR METAL CONTAINERS
  • GUN PARTS, HOLSTERS, MAGAZINES, ETC.
  • KNIVES
  • LASER POINTERS
  • MACE/PEPPER SPRAY
  • PACKAGES
  • SELFIE STICKS
  • SIGNS
  • WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
  • ANY OTHER ITEM DETERMINED TO BE POTENTIAL SAFETY HAZZARDS
Please plan accordingly before you travel to the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum.
And there you have it. Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth commence!

Back
Top Bottom