• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trump will veto hr 8 &1112

Nice to have a line they cant cross at the end though. I wonder who will vote yes for political points if they think Trump will veto at the end? I'll be taking note of all those that vote yes or abstain.

Well, the article doesn't say he would reject them but that his advisers were advising that he reject the two bills. I don't think the President has weighed in yet. We shall see.

I thought this part was funny -

House Democrats recently rejected an amendment to H.R. 8 introduced by Republican Rep. Greg Steube that would require notification to specific law enforcement agencies when an individual fails a background check, and would require Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to be notified upon the failed background check of an illegal immigrant.

LOL at the Dems!

Well, the article doesn't say he would reject them but that his advisers were advising that he reject the two bills. I don't think the President has weighed in yet. We shall see.

House Democrats recently rejected an amendment to H.R. 8 introduced by Republican Rep. Greg Steube that would require notification to specific law enforcement agencies when an individual fails a background check, and would require Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to be notified upon the failed background check of an illegal immigrant.

LOL at the Dems!

They only want to disarm us not them.

LOL at the Dems!

I expect nothing less from them. They hate the american citizen that has values

Back
Top Bottom