TruPrep 8/9

TruPrep

Default rank <750 posts Sponsor
Frontiersman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
23   0
Reaction score
August 9-23 2019.png

I went to TruPrep this past Sunday, told them I saw a flyer online with fixed-blade knives for $2.50, and the sales guy showed me a bucket full of them marked $2.99.

Now, the difference between $2.50 and three bucks is small, but WHY wasn't I charged the online-advertised price?

Was I supposed to have a store membership , or show them a special magic decoder ring , or say a secret password?

I went to TruPrep this past Sunday, told them I saw a flyer online with fixed-blade knives for $2.50, and the sales guy showed me a bucket full of them marked $2.99.

Now, the difference between $2.50 and three bucks is small, but WHY wasn't I charged the online-advertised price?

Was I supposed to have a store membership , or show them a special magic decoder ring , or say a secret password?
ooo oooo oooo bait and switch,oh no ,there goes the neighborhood.But you could have got a free FFL transfer

ooo oooo oooo bait and switch,oh no ,there goes the neighborhood.But you could have got a free FFL transfer

I am surprised you watch that much of our media.

GAgunLAWbooklet GAgunLAWbooklet Sometimes the media guys fail to put stuff into POS for the staff and get missed. Probably what happened. Anytime you back in we can correct that receipt.

THanks,

Back
Top Bottom