• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep Anniversary Bash

TruPrep

Default rank <750 posts Sponsor
Frontiersman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
23   0
Reaction score
It is that time again and you do not want to miss this event! We are having our 6th annual TruPrep Preparedness Expo and Anniversary Party from 11AM-3PM. If you have been to one of our anniversary parties before then you know this will be a fun packed event with free food, prizes, product demos, and great sales.

• We have tons of free giveaway items - we will be raffling off free gear every hour on the hour from 10AM until 3PM! We have free giveaways from Berkey, Vortex Optics, Sonic Boom, Gerber, Goal Zero, Condor Outdoor, Pocket Shot, OTIS, Drago, Sawyer, GearCraft, and more!

• Starting at Noon we will have free hot dogs, chips, and drinks!

• Vendors and product representatives will be on hand to give hands on demos of all their latest gear.

• Cobb County K9 will be onsite for kids to meet our K9 friends!

• We will have great sales with the lowest prices we offer all year!

Parking will be tight so make sure to utilize the back and sides of the building. Email info@truprep.com if you have questions.

Thanks,

TruPrep

Always a great time, great prizes, and as always really good deals. It sucks my wife is bleeding me dry of cash with the divorce, as I can’t afford to buy anything right now. Worse yet I am having to sale all the stuff I spent years acquiring(except the food). If anyone needs a kidney let me know as I would rather sell that then my norinco 56s

Always a great time, great prizes, and as always really good deals. It sucks my wife is bleeding me dry of cash with the divorce, as I can’t afford to buy anything right now. Worse yet I am having to sale all the stuff I spent years acquiring(except the food). If anyone needs a kidney let me know as I would rather sell that then my norinco 56s

Round count on that kidney?

Seriously, it will get better man. I went through one a few years ago. IT SUCKS but there are definitely better days ahead. I sold a lot of my firearms off but I have since replaced them and more without my krazy Ex-leach sucking me dry.

Back
Top Bottom