• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep is growing!

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
Reaction score
For those of y’all that are familiar with our location, we took over the space next door that used to be a church. Construction has been going on inside for several weeks now. When it’s done, the dividing wall will be removed and we will triple our store space. If you follow us on Facebook, we post regular updates of the construction process as it goes.

With the additional space comes additional plans on products and services we will offer.

For those of y’all that are familiar with the corner where I do my work, I will be moving into a 13’x17’ room with a large window/counter. Lots more elbow room, and when I throw wrenches I have much less chance of hitting someone. With more room comes more equipment, and the ability to offer more services.

We are known for our selection of AR’s, parts, and accessories. We want to be known for the same thing for AK’s, shotguns, Glocks, and other handguns.

We will be offering the full line of kydex holsters and accessories from Skydas Gear.

A new, larger classroom with heat and air. We’ll keep that in constant use!

Large, ultrasonic cleaning tanks that will enable us to deep clean firearms for a fee.

The Swap Meet that we hosted recently was an enormous success, far exceeding our expectations. We will have much more room to host these, which we plan to do quarterly.

The prepper side of TruPrep is not being ignored! Amongst many other upcoming additions, we just became authorized dealers for Harvest Right Home Freeze Dryers, with a full selection in stock.

What we offer at TruPrep is driven by YOU. Let us know what you want us to offer.

Good to hear, just please never turn in to having that big box attitude. Y’all friendly customer service mentality is what makes y’all awesome.

Good to hear, just please never turn in to having that big box attitude. Y’all friendly customer service mentality is what makes y’all awesome.

That’s the plan! We have hired 3 new “gun counter” folks in the past couple of weeks. I personally know two of them, they’re great guys, and very friendly. The other has a wealth of experience and is fitting in nicely. Rooster has already stolen his breakfast sammich, so he’s been initiated.

That's great to hear. Does the website list the price you have on the Harvest Right freeze driers?

That's great to hear. Does the website list the price you have on the Harvest Right freeze driers?

I checked the web site and see no mention of our Harvest Right products. We do have them in stock, and on display, however. I am guessing that since we just got them very recently, the information has not made it to the web site yet.

Another guess on my part is that we are selling them at or under the retail prices listed on Harvest Right’s web site. I can confirm this next week.

I checked the web site and see no mention of our Harvest Right products. We do have them in stock, and on display, however. I am guessing that since we just got them very recently, the information has not made it to the web site yet.

Another guess on my part is that we are selling them at or under the retail prices listed on Harvest Right’s web site. I can confirm this next week.
I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom