• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep Sales Oct 8th 11-3pm

I was there and spent about $100. My original comment started out as me just having a little fun. But a couple of folks here were a little sensitive. I've spent plenty there before today. I bet I'm more loyal than many of the ODT members that jumped to your defense.

Today I bought stuff made in Austria, Serbia, and lots of things made in the good ol' USA. However I did not buy any Chinese knives. Thanks everyone.

I don't think it was being sensitive. It seemed more like you bashing on them in their own post. Having a little fun is one thing but posting links with lower prices (or what were lower prices) is just wrong. I live in Marietta and stop by and see Wes and the whole crew when I need something. Whether reloading supplies, a lost detent, pmags, whatever. I also spent close to a $100 today and I was not even there for a lower like a lot were.

TruPrep TruPrep is doing a lot of good things there. Keep up the good work and thanks for the good gear at great prices.

I don't think it was being sensitive. It seemed more like you bashing on them in their own post. Having a little fun is one thing but posting links with lower prices (or what were lower prices) is just wrong. I live in Marietta and stop by and see Wes and the whole crew when I need something. Whether reloading supplies, a lost detent, pmags, whatever. I also spent close to a $100 today and I was not even there for a lower like a lot were.

TruPrep TruPrep is doing a lot of good things there. Keep up the good work and thanks for the good gear at great prices.

While we appreciate the nice words. We are noticing what is being said on other threads and here.

We are here for the community and everything that comes with it. The healthy and the unhealthy as it rolls. We cannot please everyone but at the end of the day, we are a business that is here to help others. We are not perfect and we only ask that you reach out with the real issues and let us have a chance to respond accordingly.

I would hope that the respect you get from the staff and myself is worth .27cents.

If not, I will happily resign my post.

That being said. Our overwhelming response today crushed our staff and we want to thank the supporters of our store and hope you noticed the changes we are implementing to further make your visit more pleasant. We would not be here without you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys mean the world to TruPrep and myself.

Thanks,

- Wes

I actually bought one of the Chinese Kershaw knives today. Cryo I think it was. Seems like a great knife for $19 in my opinion. Of course I haven't actually done anything except cut a piece of cord so it might not be worth it. We'll see. Bought a few other things of various origin but my greenbacks went in a cash register right here in Mayretta.

I don't think you were trying to bash anyone or start anything personally. It's all good.

As above -- the place was packed and then their computers rebooted -- maybe a power surge. It took 45 minutes for 1st guy to get through then they caught up.. Lots of prizes at 12 but I was stuck in line buying a Anderson lower. Wanted 2 but they were limiting sales.

We got more and sorry for the crash. Thank you for waiting

Back
Top Bottom