• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep Sales Oct 8th 11-3pm

I was going to shoot over there and look at some goal zero battery packs. Sadly I didn't get there before 3 and figured I'd be wasting a trip later in the day. Any chance you'll be doing a 25% off deal again within the next week? TruPrep TruPrep now I found out the sales were good all day..my luck.
I'm looking at a Sherpa 100 so that 25% adds up lol

I was going to shoot over there and look at some goal zero battery packs. Sadly I didn't get there before 3 and figured I'd be wasting a trip later in the day. Any chance you'll be doing a 25% off deal again within the next week? TruPrep TruPrep now I found out the sales were good all day..my luck.
I'm looking at a Sherpa 100 so that 25% adds up lol

Lol. I'm gunna smack you but come discuss it with me.

Where you been lately!? Hadn't seen you around. No we do not carry OTF as of now and sorry for the response but we got crushed today.
I bet y'all did! We been good, I guess. I'm getting by....you know it's been 4 years out of work now. UGH! It sux...no income, hating the docs, all want to cut, cut , cut. I'm tired of being butchered.
If it wasn't for the Ole Lady I would've lost it! Lol... She is my rock !

Sorry I haven't been in... I haven't been much anywhere...but I'm getting to where I'm gonna start getting out . Etc., ......I'm sorry dude...TMI. LOL.

I put up some odds and ends to sell, trying to come up with a few $ for Christmas, etc., So I may be seeing you soon for a few things this year for gifts!

I bet y'all did! We been good, I guess. I'm getting by....you know it's been 4 years out of work now. UGH! It sux...no income, hating the docs, all want to cut, cut , cut. I'm tired of being butchered.
If it wasn't for the Ole Lady I would've lost it! Lol... She is my rock !

Sorry I haven't been in... I haven't been much anywhere...but I'm getting to where I'm gonna start getting out . Etc., ......I'm sorry dude...TMI. LOL.

I put up some odds and ends to sell, trying to come up with a few $ for Christmas, etc., So I may be seeing you soon for a few things this year for gifts!

Don't say anymore. Come see me.

Back
Top Bottom