• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trust Qs....

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I am wondering about a NFA trust. Do all members of the trust have to submit fingerprints and pics, or just the primary?

Yes and no. This has been covered and your individual trust may not be set up like others.

Contact H heavyd . He can set you up with a trust and instruct you on how to use it.

The grantor (settlor) — the person who starts the trust and has the power to revoke it— needs to submit pics and prints.

So do the Trustees. (Not speculative, “one day my kid will be offered the role of Trustee” type people. Trustees who are being empowered in that position immediately.)

Not the beneficiaries, who at this time have neither the right of possession of the NFA items NOR the right to control, manage, direct, etc., what happens to the guns/suppressors.

My trust package will provide the process so that only you have to submit fingerprints and pictures. Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss.

HeavyD did mine. Super easy and he'll answer any questions you have. Well worth the fee he charges.

Back
Top Bottom