• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trying for years

Perhaps that's THE mistake? Would he prep better if knowing you won't have his back?

I have many friends who say they just need a hand gun to fight their way to my house when SHTF...but I tell them...when that day happens, all they would be doing is coming over the house and donating their hand gun to me.
Naw. He just hadn't thought any further than that. Both my sons are good hard working men that think as we do, other than seeing that **** will get bad one day. So far none of us are directly effected, and have been working full time.

My sons ,27 and 25 have always said that they would high tail it home if things got bad and it makes good sense since all my stuff is paid for and I have the land, the knowledge and resources to sustain us all. After all, That's why I bought it.
I would be very pleased to team up with those two.
Both of them are very prepared as far as a "survival" situation or even in a fight. Neither one of them have ever been interested in sustenance prepping, (farming etc..) but after a look at a grocery store recently, my oldest is putting in a garden at his place and very curious as to how big my garden will be this year.

To get my two sons to do some prepping.
Asked my oldest a few days ago what he would do if things got really bad? He told me that since he knew I was ready he would just make his way to my home.
Somewhat stunned I told him that he would always be welcome, but if a mans plan was that he depended on someone else’s plan, he really had no plan.
I think he’s finally seeing the light. MABE...
Yep!! I have had the sane conversation with my family. Kids are still in the house but my older brother and sister dont seem to quite understand nor do mu father and step mom. I can supply arms but thats it

Back
Top Bottom