• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trying to get in law enforcement!

country93

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
I'm 20 years old from Jefferson GA trying to get a job with a local Sheriffs Office, if anyone knows of any type of law enforcement hiring please let me know! I have my high school diploma and I have been employed with a welding company since I got out of high school. I'm trying to follow something I'm truly interested in and make a career out of it, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Your more than likely going to have to start out as a correctional officer in the county jail. That's how it is around here.
Yea I wouldn't mind that a bit, just haven't had any luck with my applications. I went to Gwinnett County Police Department but I was to young and I was told by a Sheriff to stick with the Sheriffs Office since I was under 21 and they would put as a Deputy Sheriff/Jailer, just haven't had any luck!

Unless you know someone who knows someone who owes someone a favor.
Yea that would be nice, but I'm willing to work hard to get where I want to be. Just seeing if anyone that was already in law enforcement had any tips or advice on how to get started out.

Back
Top Bottom