• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TSA Efficiency - Man brings a pistol through the ATL checkpoints and on to Japan

After spending 32 years as a commercial pilot I have little use for TSA or its papa homeland security but you all do realize those TSA people are working for free right now. I'm amazed they are showing up and doing as well as the are!

After spending 32 years as a commercial pilot I have little use for TSA or its papa homeland security but you all do realize those TSA people are working for free right now. I'm amazed they are showing up and doing as well as the are!

They are all calling in sick.

That's 2 times the amount of what they should be getting

it's because of the shutdown!! this wouldn't have happened if Trump didn't shutdown the government! :rolleyes:
Imagine the outcry if someone sneaks a gun on a plane and does the unthinkable. Forget about the countless hundreds that make it through every year. That ONE gun will absolutely be his fault and every Republican's fault.

Imagine the outcry if someone sneaks a gun on a plane and does the unthinkable. Forget about the countless hundreds that make it through every year. That ONE gun will absolutely be his fault and every Republican's fault.
Then maybe they should make the TSA part of that "essential" category of government workers, instead of the "non-essentials". Oops, I guess someone didn't think of that scenario...

They are NOT working for free, quit with the democrap talking points.

There has never been a goobermint shut down where the employees did not receive full back pay.

Buy your definition, farmers work for free, cause they only get paid once or twice a year.

Back
Top Bottom