• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TSA Efficiency - Man brings a pistol through the ATL checkpoints and on to Japan

They are NOT working for free, quit with the democrap talking points.

There has never been a goobermint shut down where the employees did not receive full back pay.

Buy your definition, farmers work for free, cause they only get paid once or twice a year.

Its a difference when you know you get paid once a year and budget accordingly vs normally getting paid weekly or biweekly and then dont get paid for 30 days. Basically they are working for free. If your company came to you and told you that you werent going to get paid for a month but they still want you in to work you would tell them "I dont work for free"

Its a difference when you know you get paid once a year and budget accordingly vs normally getting paid weekly or biweekly and then dont get paid for 30 days. Basically they are working for free. If your company came to you and told you that you werent going to get paid for a month but they still want you in to work you would tell them "I dont work for free"
LOL, I worked for a UK based company that paid once per month. I guess I was working for free and didn't know it that first month. If you can't budget and live within your means when you know a "shut down" may interrupt your cash flow, you probably should be working for the government.

LOL, I worked for a UK based company that paid once per month. I guess I was working for free and didn't know it that first month. If you can't budget and live within your means when you know a "shut down" may interrupt your cash flow, you probably should be working for the government.

No you weren't working for free. You knew the terms of when you were getting paid. HOWEVER if you were told you would get paid once a month and you didnt get paid when you were suppose to and the company told you to keep working but that you'll get paid eventually then what would you think?

No you weren't working for free. You knew the terms of when you were getting paid. HOWEVER if you were told you would get paid once a month and you didnt get paid when you were suppose to and the company told you to keep working but that you'll get paid eventually then what would you think?
That's pretty much what happened. I just used some savings. No big deal. I also wound up paying a shytload of money for an open market crap health insurance plan too, but I sucked it up and paid the $1,570+ per month and made a few adjustments so I could live within my means. I'm not going to feel sorry for a federal I don't give a shyt what they do.

That's pretty much what happened. I just used some savings. No big deal. I also wound up paying a shytload of money for an open market crap health insurance plan too, but I sucked it up and paid the $1,570+ per month and made a few adjustments so I could live within my means. I'm not going to feel sorry for a federal I don't give a shyt what they do.
Lol you sound like a good 'ole Irish bloke, pulling it outa yer arse.

If you've been working for a while and can't make it a month or three without a paycheck, you need a financial advisor... or a better job.

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!!! You would be better off putting that 18 grand per year in some sort of investment plan wouldn't you?
Having had an MI in 2006 I am what's termed "uninsurable." I have a great plan through work now. That's why I love me some shyt sammiches. Keep 'em coming. I have about 6 more years and I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom