• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tucker Carlson Originals: Fentapill

rbstern

Hen of Fame Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
115   0
Reaction score
I've said this a few times before: Tucker Carlson's long format show is outstanding. Interesting guests, and Carlson gives them the stage to talk extensively.

The latest episode is called Fentapill, and the guest, Ed Ternan, is father to a 22 year old named Charlie. Charlie died in his room at college in 2020, after taking a fake Percocet that was made with fentanyl. Ternan and his wife started a non-profit, Song for Charlie, basically an outreach to try and get young people to recognize pills bought anywhere but at a pharmacy with a prescription are highly likely to be fake, and also highly likely to contain an unknown amount of fentanyl. It's killing a lot of people, particularly a lot of young people.

The guy was tremendously eloquent. The epitome of grace, despite enormous grief. And he's channeled that grief into an incredible outreach program that I believe will save many lives.

Watch the episode if you have a FoxNation.com subscription. If not, find out about "fentapills" at https://songforcharlie.org.

I think this transcends left v. right politics. Don't get me wrong: The border situation does make this worse (easier for smuggling).

But Ed Ternan said it well in the interview: As long as people living in North America want these drugs, the cartels will get them through. And to make matters MUCH worse, Fentanyl is so cheap and easy to make, it's removed an entire, large, discoverable component of the illicit drug business: Farming. This stuff is easy to smuggle in quantity, either in raw material or finished (fake) product form.

Young people need to know: You buy and take what looks like a pharmacy pill from some unknown source, it might as well be a revolver against your head with a round in one of the chambers.

Back
Top Bottom