• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tucker Gunleather

sewerman68

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
109   0
Reaction score
I recently recieved a holster and belt I ordered from Tucker Gunleather, the HF1 holster and a Tucker 1 1/2" gun belt for my cz compact. I was sick of the poor to mediocre mass produced holsters that dont quite fit right and or wear out in a short time with continuous wear. To say I am pleased with this belt and holster would be the understatement of the year. The quality, fit, finish and,customer service were all A++. The comfort and retention of the belt and holster are beyond anything I have ever experienced. It took a good solid week of wearing and drawing to break in and it is sublime. I cannot recomend them enough. I have already ordered my second holster and mag pouch. This holster is very concealable with a loose shirt over it and keepes the butt of my gun snugged up against me without being too snug. This is quality stuff and the standard by which I will judge all others from here on out.

Why would you hope that? Would you do something to me if I was? Are my motives instantly suspect because I don't have "supporter" under my screen name?

Why would you hope that? Would you do something to me if I was? Are my motives instantly suspect because I don't have "supporter" under my screen name?

We have had "dealers" get on the site to pump up their product. That is why there are questions. It has nothing to do with whether you are a supporter or not. If you are just plugging the maker of the product because you are the maker, well, that would just suck. But if you really are a customer, no reason you should not just say you are.

Back
Top Bottom