• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TULA AMMO

Shot thousands of rounds of Tula/Wolf, in various calibers, with no issues apart from the extremely rare dud primer.

As for the powder smell, I've used American ammo, can't remember if Remington or Winchester, that stank worse.

Shot thousands of rounds of Tula/Wolf, in various calibers, with no issues apart from the extremely rare dud primer.

As for the powder smell, I've used American ammo, can't remember if Remington or Winchester, that stank worse.

Man, That steel case Winchester American makes Tula look like Lapua or something. That is some nasty stuff. Still shoots though.

Man, That steel case Winchester American makes Tula look like Lapua or something. That is some nasty stuff. Still shoots though.
I haven't shot steel cased American ammo at all actually. I was referring to some brass cased American 9mm. I don't remember the brand, just that it smelled funky.

I haven't shot steel cased American ammo at all actually. I was referring to some brass cased American 9mm. I don't remember the brand, just that it smelled funky.

This is the stuff I was talking about:

WUSA.jpg

I have shared my opinion on this crapola ammo for a while so lets try a analogy to see if you can grasp it. You can create a sandwich out a 1 week old piece of road kill. Yes it will make a turd but what is it going to do to your system on the way through. It's dirty, it Russian (if that ain't enough to stop you from buying it ), it stinks and it clogs up every orifice and corrodes every piece of your prized possessions. Just marinate on that for a while. If I didn't say it before it's made by those fuc***g Russians. What happened to ( MADE IN AMERICA ):attention:

I run mainly Tula in my belt feds and machine guns. It is more reliable and consistent than most brass . Same with wolf . I’d rather have it over most American brass . I buy Tula by the cases and have had less issues since

I have shared my opinion on this crapola ammo for a while so lets try a analogy to see if you can grasp it. You can create a sandwich out a 1 week old piece of road kill. Yes it will make a turd but what is it going to do to your system on the way through. It's dirty, it Russian (if that ain't enough to stop you from buying it ), it stinks and it clogs up every orifice and corrodes every piece of your prized possessions. Just marinate on that for a while. If I didn't say it before it's made by those fuc***g Russians. What happened to ( MADE IN AMERICA ):attention:
Most American ammo like Winchester and Remington is garbage . Never seen corrosion or anything you speak of and I’ve fired well over 100,000 rounds of it so I call BS

Back
Top Bottom