• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TULA AMMO

I bought a tractor trailer load of Barbed wire out of Russia back in the late 70's. It was almost half the price of US made wire at that time even with shipping and great quality to boot. I even have an AK made in Russia and love it. Heck, I even buy that ole Russian ammo, it shoots good for me.

I bought a tractor trailer load of Barbed wire out of Russia back in the late 70's. It was almost half the price of US made wire at that time even with shipping and great quality to boot. I even have an AK made in Russia and love it. Heck, I even buy that ole Russian ammo, it shoots good for me.
Hang and flog the traitor! This is and outrage.

Hang and flog the traitor! This is and outrage.

I guess you have never bought anything made in Japan, China, Iraq, Italy, and a HEAP of others. Shoot, Russia was an ally at one time.
ALL of us have bought products made in countries we once fought.
Check out the web site below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Back
Top Bottom