• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tumbler for baffles

Yes . I run my spectre 2 and use this same method . After 2-3 hours the baffles are spotless

Just to set expectations. I have the same setup and it wasn't a "set it and forget" process. In my case cleaning the baffles still required some manual cleaning. Probably an obvious statement, but if you clean every 250rds vs 1000rds it will take more time and/or manual cleaning in addition to the tumbler.

If your baffles are stainless, google "suppressor dip" and do some reading.

It's just a 50/50 mix of hydrogen peroxide and white vinegar. I usually let my .22 Sparrow monocore soak in the dip overnight and only have to do minimal scrubbing the next day to get it completely clean.

Just to set expectations. I have the same setup and it wasn't a "set it and forget" process. In my case cleaning the baffles still required some manual cleaning. Probably an obvious statement, but if you clean every 250rds vs 1000rds it will take more time and/or manual cleaning in addition to the tumbler.
I throw them in after each and every use . The longer you wait the more time it takes . It’s not the tumblers fault ... that is your fault . I clean all my firearm stuff the moment I get home. So for me it always is a “set and forget” process . Your mileage will very based on habits

I use the HF tumbler and stainless pins too for brass cleaning. Gets the primer pockets clean and the brass comes out real shiny.

Back
Top Bottom