• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tundra or F150? Need opinions....from those that actually own them

Tundra or F150?

• Tundra 4X4 TRD Crew Cab 5.7L V8 FFV

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • F-150 4X4 FX4 XLT SuperCrew 3.5L Ecoboost V6

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
You maybe be right with Toyota.... Fords prices jump around.

Just send CliffB CliffB to get it, LOL dude is like that show "shipping wars" !

I may have to PM him. Throw him a few bucks to work an awesome deal for me and save me the headache. Lol[/QUOTE]

This week i've been in Chicago, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, Lincoln, Sioux City, Minneapolis, Madison, Nashville, Tampa, Port Charlotte, Orlando, Ocala and will be in Chattanooga, Raleigh, Charlotte and Cleveland this coming week. Find a truck and you can hitch a ride or i can bring it back.

I've owned two F-150s - Both were 2 wheel drives. They have both performed very well, and have had very little trouble out of either of them. The first one I owned for 8 years, the second one I've had for 13 years. As long as you keep the oil changed in an F-150, it'll run for a long time. Never owned a Tundra though.

I've owned two F-150s - Both were 2 wheel drives. They have both performed very well, and have had very little trouble out of either of them. The first one I owned for 8 years, the second one I've had for 13 years. As long as you keep the oil changed in an F-150, it'll run for a long time. Never owned a Tundra though.

Yours hasn't spit out the spark plugs ?
Or broken them when you tried to change them ?
Or needs the cam phasers replaced ?

I was able to get the plugs out of mine , I have the one that breaks off inside the engine , but my neighbor has has several 150s and every single one has spit out a spark plug .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well......I have to eat a little crow here. I ended up getting a brand new 17' in Kentucky for $4K cheaper than the best deal any ATL area dealer had to offer (pending they had what I wanted).

Thanks for the recommendation about sourcing out of state. Seems the industry has changed quite a bit since I was in in about 10 years ago.

Anyways, here is a poor pic of the truck I got:

upload_2017-3-10_19-59-22.png

I have driven and owned a turbo or two. Had high mileage problems with them. Yes, they are improved. Turbo lag is reduced. In 5-6 years, or maybe less, Garret, BW or Precision will be the stock to buy. Wait till you see how much a replacement will cost. The only reason for a Turbo truck, let alone a dual turbo, was to meet CAFE standards.

Back
Top Bottom