• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tundra or F150? Need opinions....from those that actually own them

Tundra or F150?

• Tundra 4X4 TRD Crew Cab 5.7L V8 FFV

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • F-150 4X4 FX4 XLT SuperCrew 3.5L Ecoboost V6

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
Have you tried dealerships out of state? I have purchased 3 vehicles from Florida and have saved tens of thousands

Have you tried dealerships out of state? I have purchased 3 vehicles from Florida and have saved tens of thousands

New, shouldn't matter. Cost is the same for a like vehicle whether it's GA or FL.

Used, no thank you. They can keep their salty, corroded rides. It's crazy how bad vehicles corrode there, especially if they were kept near the coast.

New, shouldn't matter. Cost is the same for a like vehicle whether it's GA or FL.

Used, no thank you. They can keep their salty, corroded rides. It's crazy how bad vehicles corrode there, especially if they were kept near the coast.

Location matters
A lot

As already mentioned. Atlanta is one of THE highest priced places to buy a car

They are a lot cheaper in Mobile Alabama or north Carolina etc

Friend of mine has bought two used vehicles from Scott Clark Toyota in NC
They were both thousands less than anything around Atlanta
And the dealer drove the vehicle to Atlanta for them to buy it
With no strings , if they didn't like the vehicle they didn't have to sign the papers and buy it

I got my used expedition in hickory NC for almost half price of what they sell for in Atlanta

My brother went to West Virginia to get a screaming deal on his Mercury marauder
And when it got wrecked he went to Pensacola to get a deal on a replacement
The one in WV and the one in Florida were five thousand less than the best deal he could find in Atlanta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, cars that come down from up north, LOL never had an rust issue..... how about you @LARGO9 ?

Not true bro the cost maybe the same.... it the incentives are different which is why when you build your truck online it ask or your zip code.

To add my $0.02 everyone is correct. I just bought a new F250 in Atlanta and it was a good bit more than everywhere else in the country but the dealer gave me more for my trade in to offset. I travel the southeast and was shopping Ford dealers in SC, FL, LA, AL, MS, TX, NC, VA, TN and OK by far Atlanta was the highest. Florida had great prices but all of their trucks were loaded with stuff most people don't need. They were specifically configured for the retirement crowd.

Back
Top Bottom