• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

<Turbo nerd alert> Any PC Gamers out here play Elite Dangerous?

avmtdan

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Searching for John Galt
123   0
Reaction score
Me and a couple of others play, looking to get more folks involved. We do mining, bounty hunting etc.. If so, hit me up. More $ and more fun with friends.

my buddy plays it, i've been debating it
Its a good game. If you get it, let me know. We can get a good wing together. I had my buddy riding in one of my fighters last night, we made 8 mill in 2 hrs, which is great money if your just starting out.

Its a good game. If you get it, let me know. We can get a good wing together. I had my buddy riding in one of my fighters last night, we made 8 mill in 2 hrs, which is great money if your just starting out.

right on, i just want something to take me back to teh old days of freelancer lol

right on, i just want something to take me back to teh old days of freelancer lol
Ha! Hillarious, I used to play freelancer all the time! Miss that game. Elite is almost a replacement but not quite. I used to play the original Elite back in the 80s, and Sundog.

The first ship I bought was a Cobra Mark III, by far out runs anything I've come across. Need to start tracking down engineers to max out upgrades.
Engineers are fun, but I wouldnt wast too much time with the cobra. There is money to be had, get a dolphin and start running passenger missions. Good money. That and mining. My fer de lance runs down any cobra in the game, and its not maxed out.

Back
Top Bottom