• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

<Turbo nerd alert> Any PC Gamers out here play Elite Dangerous?

Engineers are fun, but I wouldnt wast too much time with the cobra. There is money to be had, get a dolphin and start running passenger missions. Good money. That and mining. My fer de lance runs down any cobra in the game, and its not maxed out.

Already have, I switch between cargo and passenger. I get around 20 LY jump distance currently so it doesn't take too long.

Already have, I switch between cargo and passenger. I get around 20 LY jump distance currently so it doesn't take too long.
Cool. Exploring is a good thing to. I took mine to colonia and back. With the 3 pax missions and the exploration data I made 120 M but its probably 30-40 hrs of my life ill never get back. Got to check out some neat systems and discover some earthlike planets though.

Engineers making these ships rock. 36.17LY laden

Attachments

• 20170718170713_1.jpg
    20170718170713_1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 14
Nope but i do play other Pc games. I can add you guys on steam.

Currently doing Ark and Players Battle

players battle is another one i've really been meaning to get. i played the **** out of h1z1 kotk so i've been really wanting to jump into that one

Back
Top Bottom