• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey Challenge Team 1

We are on the board. Good bird to. 10” beard and 1” spurs
Heck yeah man that’s what I’m talking about. I had one gobbling his head off this morning at 6:30 roosted across the creek on a piece that I can’t hunt so I just got in line with him a couple hundred yards away from him and he was still gobbling until about 7:15 or so. But come to find out at 7:15 is when the guy that hunts that other property showed up and bumped him.🙄

I was covered up from daylight till 10:30. Killed this one walking back to the truck. Had a hen get to cackling of to my right and got him or his buddy fired up. Me and her went back and forth cackling and they stepped out in the logging road I was walking out on. Shot him 40 yards from my truck. His buddy made a clean get away🤣

I was covered up from daylight till 10:30. Killed this one walking back to the truck. Had a hen get to cackling of to my right and got him or his buddy fired up. Me and her went back and forth cackling and they stepped out in the logging road I was walking out on. Shot him 40 yards from my truck. His buddy made a clean get away🤣
Heck yeah man congratulations

Back
Top Bottom