• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey challenge

Yeah you’re telling me! My dog hunted hard and only found two coveys in several days of hunting. Take my advice. Enjoy your bird dogs and your turkeys while you can. The feral hogs are and will destroy most of this country in the next two decades. Simply put, nothing can compete with them.
We jumped at least two sounders everyday, while hunting quail, in Texas. Number 9’s out of a 28 ga won’t do much but it’ll sure take care of piglets at 20 yards, and I poured it to them. There’s only a few things in this world that make my blood boil. One is a thief and the second is a wild hog.
May the land run as deep as a horses bridle with hog blood! Kill’em all!
Yes sir I can’t stand a damn hog. They just mess up every damn thing. People need to shoot ever damn one they see

I've got a couple dove vests that were my grandfather's. They still have dove and rabbit blood all in the game pouch.
Back years ago my grandpa shot a turkey at 70 yards with Winchester in the grey box 3 inch #4s. I thinking that if the longbeards would have been out back when he hunted lord knows how far he could have shot them. Lol

Kill them coons also they destroy a lot of eggs.a lot of quail plantations use plastic eggs to bait traps they love eggs.
Yeah it’s a shame I sold all my hounds years ago. Kinda wish I had my “tequila” back. She was pretty quite on track, so the race wasn’t much to listen to. She had a monster locate and was an easy 100 bark per minute tree dog! Aw I miss that dog. Her and my other great male, UKC GrChGrNite Ch middle river Pete. The coons that ol’ Boy put a tree wouldn’t fit in a dump truck!

13B37428-94BB-45BF-87DF-8EC48EB539FC.png
This is the shotgun I want, do any of y’all have any experience with it or the sx3? I’ve handled one in a store and it is light and swings very well.

Back
Top Bottom