• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey challenge

That’s nice man, I don’t even put any trail cams up for turkeys. It hasn’t really helped me with deer. Lol
I had more deer on the camera than turkey but that's to be expected in a clover field. I sat the camera out on the 1st and had 494 pictures today. I plan on setting some other cameras out there in the coming weeks. I really wanna get one put there and have it set to video to film me taking one. There's one in the pictures looks to have 1.5" spurs and a long beard hes hopefully gonna catch some longbeard #5. Also gonna have my go pro mounted on my gun.

I had more deer on the camera than turkey but that's to be expected in a clover field. I sat the camera out on the 1st and had 494 pictures today. I plan on setting some other cameras out there in the coming weeks. I really wanna get one put there and have it set to video to film me taking one. There's one in the pictures looks to have 1.5" spurs and a long beard hes hopefully gonna catch some longbeard #5. Also gonna have my go pro mounted on my gun.
Dang that’s a lot of pics. Yeah what I was saying about the trail cams and deer is I always get pics of decent bucks and never see them again. Lol
My cousin has both the sx3 and sx4. He likes them both and shoots very well with them. I have an SX2 that has a been shot a lot! Good guns. The Winchester’s are always my recommendation for auto loaders. Just scower the internet. There aren’t nearly as many problems or lemons wither the Winchester as many of the others.
That being said I have a Citori that’s chambered 3.5. I put and xfull choke in one barrel and a full in the other.
Yeah there is a dealer on here that is getting me a good deal on the one in the pic. I just gotta come up with the money. So hopefully soon

Back
Top Bottom