• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey challenge

Hell I'm more excited to meet yall and shoot the breeze than to do this competition. This is what it's all about. Some of yall are huntin legends on here...

Shame, I finally thought I would get a chance to meet ya!:rant:

I’m bummed about that myself man. I’ve been looking forward to meeting several of you. Maybe we can hunt together one day this season. We can toss a coin to see who shoots first. If I lose the coin toss, I won’t call as good for you since we are on different teams! Lol!

Mark is a heck of a guy, Me and him went duck hunting this year during duck season.
Thanks buddy! Likewise!

I’m bummed about that myself man. I’ve been looking forward to meeting several of you. Maybe we can hunt together one day this season. We can toss a coin to see who shoots first. If I lose the coin toss, I won’t call as good for you since we are on different teams! Lol!
:pound:Throwing a few putts in there at the last minute huh! Honestly though that would be a blast.

Don’t think I would be best person. I’ve only been hunting Turkey an couple years. Willing to help where I can but most of you are far more seasoned than me.

Back
Top Bottom