• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey challenge

Team 3 @hikingthehills
Screenshot_20200304-151929_Random Number Generator Plus.jpg

So far I have recieved entry fees from @mfoster @Vincent Vega 24on48hunting 24on48hunting and of course myself sambo77 sambo77 . Adamjen15 Adamjen15 I'm still waiting on yours. It should be here in the next few days. Any other members who have committed to doing the challenge we are having our meet MARCH 15TH AT WILLIAMSON BROTHERS BBQ IN MARIETTA time still TBD more than likely 1 or 2 pm. If you cant make it to meet and haven't paid entry you have until march 20th, day before season opens to pay entry either via paypal or mail or you will be removed from the competition. @Toddmann will be our judge of the competition.

So far I have recieved entry fees from @mfoster @Vincent Vega 24on48hunting 24on48hunting and of course myself sambo77 sambo77 . Adamjen15 Adamjen15 I'm still waiting on yours. It should be here in the next few days. Any other members who have committed to doing the challenge we are having our meet MARCH 15TH AT WILLIAMSON BROTHERS BBQ IN MARIETTA time still TBD more than likely 1 or 2 pm. If you cant make it to meet and haven't paid entry you have until march 20th, day before season opens to pay entry either via paypal or mail or you will be removed from the competition. @Toddmann will be our judge of the competition.
Yeah I just put it in the mail yesterday, so it should be there probably Friday or Saturday. If not it should definitely be there Monday.

Back
Top Bottom