• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey Thread of 2015

I have never been hunting in any capacity and got the itch a few months ago to try it out. I just bought my first turkey gun last weekend from an awesome ODTer. Been reading up quite a bit for a couple weeks and can't wait to get started. Probably going this weekend to shoot and get a feel for the pattern and scout the land.

I have never been hunting in any capacity and got the itch a few months ago to try it out. I just bought my first turkey gun last weekend from an awesome ODTer. Been reading up quite a bit for a couple weeks and can't wait to get started. Probably going this weekend to shoot and get a feel for the pattern and scout the land.

It's a rush! I patterned mine with 3 different brands and found that Fed Turkey Thug worked best... Grab ya an owl call and go out just before light when you scout. Toot that call and they will easily gobble back up to a 1/4 mile away maybe further. Then it's on from there!

It's a rush! I patterned mine with 3 different brands and found that Fed Turkey Thug worked best... Grab ya an owl call and go out just before light when you scout. Toot that call and they will easily gobble back up to a 1/4 mile away maybe further. Then it's on from there!
Getting ready to start that! Can't wait!

Awesome thanks man! I'm pretty excited about this.

Back
Top Bottom