• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turn in your unregistered mentally Ill family members….

I will turn in all my Family members and Friends who Voted for Dumb ****, BIDEN!
All you have to do is call 911 and say "I think so and so is a potential harm to himself - he owns Guns!....you'll have about 10 cops there ready to shoot and an EMT wagon that will take you away and put you in the hospital involuntarily. It's called Georgia 1013. It gets noted on hospital intake, and you gotta get a pass off from the local hospital shrink to out. It happened to me. I had a near death deficiency of sodium that was making me see things and the wife called the police and said just that. I was really pissed at her. It took me 3 days to get out. Funny thing is that it was a MEDICAL condition, not mental. The 1013 should have been immediately pulled.

All you have to do is call 911 and say "I think so and so is a potential harm to himself - he owns Guns!....you'll have about 10 cops there ready to shoot and an EMT wagon that will take you away and put you in the hospital involuntarily. It's called Georgia 1013. It gets noted on hospital intake, and you gotta get a pass off from the local hospital shrink to out. It happened to me. I had a near death deficiency of sodium that was making me see things and the wife called the police and said just that. I was really pissed at her. It took me 3 days to get out. Funny thing is that it was a MEDICAL condition, not mental. The 1013 should have been immediately pulled.
DANG!!!! Lack of salt will do that? I saw a dude on acid one time that tripped his trip… learned something today. I hate that.

DANG!!!! Lack of salt will do that? I saw a dude on acid one time that tripped his trip… learned something today. I hate that.
It most certainly CAN!......I was near death. Can also happen with Potassium and one or two other basic blood elements. That's why it's critically important to have a blood test if your trying some kind, any kind of diet.

Back
Top Bottom