• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

turn your Ar into a Gatlin gun for $40

That same rig has been available for the 10\22 for a few decades now. And way back when 22 ammo was cheap it was a fun way to wear out a 10\22 barrel. As I recall it would fire 4 time per rotation. Probably close to the same mechanism and operation for ARs.
picked up one for the 10/22 at bass pro for 20 bucks. it will fit the ar as well. as far as not being able to use it. you have not shot one yet. if you use a reflex site, pull it tight to your shoulder with your weak hand, you can aim and crank. i dumped a mag into a old freon tank while walking towards it. it stayed on target and was easy to aim. it was fun, but for 20 bucks for the "trigger actuation device" and 8 bucks worth of ammo, well, it was fun....

Dang, all of that wasted ammo when I just could have put the target down in the first shot.
Instead of practicing shooting fast practice shooting accurately. One round per target is all you need.

OH! And one more thing!
REAL snipers have a spotter so he can turn the crank for you!!! :becky:

ruggat22-9-500.jpg

Jerry didnt seem to be able to effectively hold or aim that silly thing, no thanks.

Bump fire stocks seem better.
you know, i think he was playing. i have had bumpfire stock, and this is a little more positive. you shoulder it with your weak hand, and spin the crank with your trigger hand.
i may do a little video on it if i get time. just for fun. if i do i will post it up. there is a big difference between dumping rounds fast and putting a lot of rounds on target fast...

Back
Top Bottom