• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

turn your Ar into a Gatlin gun for $40

basically the same as the old BMF activator just metal and not polymer, they work on about any semi by changing the pc that pushes trigger, it came with 3 sizes to accommodate everything from a Marlin model 60 22 to an ASR. Don't try on a 12 gage shotty, it'll put you on your ass.

basically the same as the old BMF activator just metal and not polymer, they work on about any semi by changing the pc that pushes trigger, it came with 3 sizes to accommodate everything from a Marlin model 60 22 to an ASR. Don't try on a 12 gage shotty, it'll put you on your ass.
I'm putting it on a ptr. I hit my deductibles and my chiropractor is a gun guy. Should be fine.

While the idea seems stupid... it has some use .

My SG-43 has a basic ar-15 trigger assembly that has been mounted sideways. That’s how it works . That is also connected to a crank . Which means I ain’t running up to that ****ing thing . On an AR you just being lame .

Then as proof Jesus loves me he informed me that the days of cheap surplus 7.62x54R are now dead. Life really breaks it off sometimes.
D3123D4B-5264-4FCB-9380-19F8F7F2C8D9.jpeg

While the idea seems stupid... it has some use .

My SG-43 has a basic ar-15 trigger assembly that has been mounted sideways. That’s how it works . That is also connected to a crank . Which means I ain’t running up to that ****ing thing . On an AR you just being lame .

Then as proof Jesus loves me he informed me that the days of cheap surplus 7.62x54R are now dead. Life really breaks it off sometimes.
View attachment 1617657
And sometimes it breaks an industrial size one off too.

Back
Top Bottom