• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two armed homeowners in TN. take down Georgia's natural born killers--

I don't think they really had a plan beyond getting past that gate in the bus.
That was the only good thing I could think of as far as them being captured alive. I hope at least one of them will spill his guts about the whole thing. I'd like to know how much planning went into it and how they got out of their chains and past the locked door to get to the guards.

But if they had taken a few minutes and used the guards keys to turn everybody on that bus loose they might still be free right now.

Error number 2.) Failing to release 30 convicts so as to cause mass confusion and depletion of resources in the manhunts.

I'm not sure that the other convicts would have fled or not. Maybe they figured that they would be tied to the murders also and also know that the odds of getting shot if seen by any cops would be pretty high.

I'm not sure that the other convicts would have fled or not. Maybe they figured that they would be tied to the murders also and also know that the odds of getting shot if seen by any cops would be pretty high.
I'd be willing to bet that any of them on that bus that had life sentences would've run like hell. I know I would.

Ergo my rational for ranking the murders as Error Number 1. Had they not killed the guards but instead subdued them, releasing the other prisoners makes perfect sense. Any looking at long sentences may have been induced to run, therefore causing a tremendous drain on resources since the popo wouldn't have the original pair any higher on their radar. That would have aided in their escape.

IMG_5608.PNG
I agree. Hand over the cash then you get the hillbillies. Until then? We gone have some fun with them.

Shades of that special back room of the pawn shop in Pulp Fiction.

That was the only good thing I could think of as far as them being captured alive. I hope at least one of them will spill his guts about the whole thing. I'd like to know how much planning went into it and how they got out of their chains and past the locked door to get to the guards.

But if they had taken a few minutes and used the guards keys to turn everybody on that bus loose they might still be free right now.

Thinking about, they probably should have commandeered the prison bus. A prison bus could go a fair way without anyone asking any questions. At least get out of the area without any one asking questions.

Remember that line from Gran Torino about how sometimes you run into someone you just shouldn't mess with.

Well it was that day for these two.

The homeowner lived in a community of military veterans with many gun owners, Channel 2 reported.

Back
Top Bottom