• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two armed homeowners in TN. take down Georgia's natural born killers--

Thinking about, they probably should have commandeered the prison bus. A prison bus could go a fair way without anyone asking any questions. At least get out of the area without any one asking questions.
Another good idea that I hadn't thought of! We've got some criminal master minds around here! LOL

Thinking about, they probably should have commandeered the prison bus. A prison bus could go a fair way without anyone asking any questions. At least get out of the area without any one asking questions.

Would have been the same result as the cops would know their starting point was wherever they found the bus. Plus tat boy knew the area having grown up in Madison county just north of Putnam so they would have been at more of a disadvantage if they started all this somewhere they weren't familiar with.

That was the only good thing I could think of as far as them being captured alive. I hope at least one of them will spill his guts about the whole thing. I'd like to know how much planning went into it and how they got out of their chains and past the locked door to get to the guards.

But if they had taken a few minutes and used the guards keys to turn everybody on that bus loose they might still be free right now.
The DOC will interrogate them for days about all the small details and compliment them on how smart and resourceful they were. They'll have video of the whole thing. But it will never reach the public. The DOC keeps a lot of secrets.

Would have been the same result as the cops would know their starting point was wherever they found the bus. Plus tat boy knew the area having grown up in Madison county just north of Putnam so they would have been at more of a disadvantage if they started all this somewhere they weren't familiar with.
Well that's true. I bet that bus has GPS tracking on it too. It may even have some sort of system that alerts officials if it deviates from it's planned route.

Ergo my rational for ranking the murders as Error Number 1. Had they not killed the guards but instead subdued them, releasing the other prisoners makes perfect sense. Any looking at long sentences may have been induced to run, therefore causing a tremendous drain on resources since the popo wouldn't have the original pair any higher on their radar. That would have aided in their escape.

Exactly. They didn't have to kill those guards either. That's what makes me so freakin mad.

Or...they could have had the bus stop along the way and drop them off somewhere. Really tough then.

Remember that line from Gran Torino about how sometimes you run into someone you just shouldn't mess with.

Well it was that day for these two.

6144_444303168981289_1471649056_n.jpg

Well that's true. I bet that bus has GPS tracking on it too. It may even have some sort of system that alerts officials if it deviates from it's planned route.

That would be interesting to know. I wonder if they had regular radio checks. It was never reported so I get the impression that they didn't take cell phones from the guards.

The DOC buses I see look pretty ratty. They don't look like bundles of hi-tech devices.

Back
Top Bottom