• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

We are unharmed but honestly I’m not great. Saw some of the shooting, saw a police officer die in my front yard. Had to explain what a murder was to my 6 year old. Have to live next to this. I’m gonna be OK but I am currently unwell.
My thoughts are with you also, brother. You try to protect your young from such s**t as this and then you get blindsided. Hang tough…

Apparently minor criminals up ‘til they shot the cops, so yeah.
I’ve known lots of parents that let their children with records live with them, hoping they would straighten up.
If she herself has done nothing but attempt to care for a wayward child, I just feel sorry for her.
If there’s evidence she was complicit in the killings, then sure, smoke her azz and her little dog too.
Folks are ragging on you because you have all this compassion for a cop killers mother who refused to help the cops get her son AFTER the POS killed 2 human beings who happened to be cops doing their lawful job.....deep breath....all while showing ZERO ****ing compassion for the people(who happened to be cops) that got MURDERED!!!!

You wanted to cop bash at probably the inappropriate time EVER! Hate cops all you want...but those 2 didnt deserve what they got over this piddly little warrant. Please dont respond, just back out of this thread and shut up. I doubt your gonna find any support at all, and your character is seriously in doubt right now.

I'm gonna venture a guess. I don't usually do this. I usually wait till more information is verified. So here goes (you can grade me later) nere do well son aka "My baby" if that's his perp picture. I'd say late 30s early 40s and his buddy got a premo deal. Steal stuff, live on mommys dime. Dare I say, partake in illegal substances. Got caught, bonded out, (probably with mommy's help again) didn't feel like going to court. Then somebody got the good idea to just shoot the cops. Yep, that will fix it. I'll guess mommy had alot to do with this from years back. Mike drop

I get what you mean. Sure there are crimes my kids could commit that I’d assist in their detainment. This situation ain’t one tho.
So your kid shoots a cop...you aint helping in kids detainment?? Just out of curiosity....what if they killed an average-non cop- Joe....would you help then?
Just trying to figure out if your OK with your kid being a killer in general, or you hate cops that bad....

FB_IMG_1662761444556.jpg

I've been thinking we need a murder jail. It would have a court room attached and a room on the side. Once convicted you get to decide if you go out sitting, standing or laying down. And that's it, end of story. Gosh, I miss Joe Opieo.

Yes, I did, otherwise I would have not posted concerns for her.
Someone could have mentioned that, rather than just jumping my **** like rabid dogs,
But hey, it’s the ODT, ask no quarter, none given.
Members here did, but you continued in the usual cop bashing.
When an individual does evil it should not be tolerated, whether LE or not. But it’s always wrong to condemn anyone based on someone’s else’s actions, that they have no control of.

The wanted Cris drives up as the deputies are leaving- Chris (Golden) opened up on them from inside the house which he didn’t come to on the initial knock. I know It’s early, doesn’t make any sense. Noone I know would shoot at Po Po & risk the electric chair for me if wanted on a misdemeanor fta. & a lousy theft by deception charge.

I've been thinking we need a murder jail. It would have a court room attached and a room on the side. Once convicted you get to decide if you go out sitting, standing or laying down. And that's it, end of story. Gosh, I miss Joe Opieo.
They do it right there in China. Try sneaking fentanyl in like the Canadian guy last year.

Attachments

• B5A52F36-ECDD-4EFE-A755-1F9DB851C450.png
    B5A52F36-ECDD-4EFE-A755-1F9DB851C450.png
    815.3 KB · Views: 67
I try to be sure my brain is engaged before I put my mouth into gear. So many folks think they have the answer or blame someone else or make their comments based on nothing concrete. I had a son that was in Law Enforcement, until you walk in their boots, you will always think the Cops are the bad guys. Sad news is 2 great folks who put their life on the line are dead. They did not deserved that, wrap you mind around that. May God bless the families affected and help them to heal. As for the 2 that did the killing, I can't show mercy on that. As for the Mother, she had a chance to do the right thing, but she didn't. Why I don't know, some folks think they are angels but reality is, they're not. For those that know to do right and do wrong must pay the price.
My Honest Opinion.

Back
Top Bottom