• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

So, nobody else is concerned about this nut case’s mom, or the destruction of her residence?
If what is being reported is accurate, then I'm very concerned. Concerned it's not a smoldering heap including the charred remains of her, her hellspawn, and the other pile of excrement. If all three get the needle soon I'll get over it though.

If what is being reported is accurate, then I'm very concerned. Concerned it's not a smoldering heap including the charred remains of her, her hellspawn, and the other pile of excrement. If all three get the needle soon I'll get over it though.
OK, everybody’s ragging on me, I have one question.
What is/was his mother’s involvement in the event? Other than being his mother?
At the time of my first post, I had (and still have) no info that she was anything but the parent of an evil child. And God knows, there’s millions of those out there.
School me on this supposed ‘Ma Barker’.

At the time of my first post, I had (and still have) no info that she was anything but the parent of an evil child. And God knows, there’s millions of those out there.
known criminals in her home by her own admission. 2 cops dead. Are you really asking that question?

known criminals in her home by her own admission. 2 cops dead. Are you really asking that question?
Apparently minor criminals up ‘til they shot the cops, so yeah.
I’ve known lots of parents that let their children with records live with them, hoping they would straighten up.
If she herself has done nothing but attempt to care for a wayward child, I just feel sorry for her.
If there’s evidence she was complicit in the killings, then sure, smoke her azz and her little dog too.

What does her involvement matter? Two armed cop killers are inside her home shooting at police and putting innocent civilians in the neighboring homes at risk of taking a stray bullet. Her scumbag son is the only one who should feel bad about her house. Heck, she even refused to tell cops how many people were inside the house and what the layout was?!?! Eff her. I wouldn’t care if they razed the house with a bulldozer trying to get those dirt bags.

Back
Top Bottom