• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

Suspect still barracaided
“What’s wrong with this picture, anybody ?

People are just nuts now, Uvalde, Memphis, cold French fries in NY, too much mayo at Subway.
If the Philippines didn’t have so many typhoons/earthquakes & a tyrant (arrest you for no jab) also running his country I’d be on one of those 7400 islands fishing everyday.

Attachments

• DB344096-D80C-4EBF-A144-C546FA4F8CF7.png
    DB344096-D80C-4EBF-A144-C546FA4F8CF7.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 28
  • F15E2A0C-4597-45DD-AB92-458C90C93AC1.png
    F15E2A0C-4597-45DD-AB92-458C90C93AC1.png
    635.4 KB · Views: 27
Apparently minor criminals up ‘til they shot the cops, so yeah.
I’ve known lots of parents that let their children with records live with them, hoping they would straighten up.
If she herself has done nothing but attempt to care for a wayward child, I just feel sorry for her.
If there’s evidence she was complicit in the killings, then sure, smoke her azz and her little dog too.

I get what you mean. Sure there are crimes my kids could commit that I’d assist in their detainment. This situation ain’t one tho.

Apparently minor criminals up ‘til they shot the cops, so yeah.
I’ve known lots of parents that let their children with records live with them, hoping they would straighten up.
If she herself has done nothing but attempt to care for a wayward child, I just feel sorry for her.
If there’s evidence she was complicit in the killings, then sure, smoke her azz and her little dog too.
Did you miss where she aided and abetted by not giving info to assist in the apprehension of what was then known murderers?

Did you miss where she aided and abetted by not given info to assist in the apprehension of what was the known murderers?
Yes, I did, otherwise I would have not posted concerns for her.
Someone could have mentioned that, rather than just jumping my **** like rabid dogs,
But hey, it’s the ODT, ask no quarter, none given.

Back
Top Bottom