• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two guns ONLY, ever

Ak47 and a cz shadow2...............the funny thing about morons and the limit on the number of guns you can own is you can only shoot one at a time ..they act as if 50 guns Equals 50 guns being shot all at once..and 10,000 rounds is 10,000rounds being shot at once .silly basturds

Bolt action 308 with peep sights and Glock 19.

Has to be something simple if it’s for the masses. Automatics are inevitably more complicated and optics take some basic know how. The above combo could cover every base to some degree.

on the other hand, if extra barrels don't count as "firearms" and only the frames or receivers do, maybe the best option would be a shotgun and a handgun.

The shotgun could have a long, fully rifled barrel to shoot saboted slugs accurately out to 200 yards. That's your big game hunting gun. They have barrels with a cantilever scope base built onto the barrel.

Same gun's frame with a vent ribbed smoothbore barrel with a set of choke tubes takes care of all your bird hunting and small game hunting needs, predator control around your house and yard, and pretty much any other shooting done within 40 yards.

Same gun's frame with an 18" smoothbore tactical / slug barrel that has a light or laser unit attached to it, and there's your home defense gun.

That shotgun with its 3 barrel set is the only long gun most people would need for most purposes. So that, and the handgun described above, would be a good set.

Ammo would be a space and weight issue though. Sure would be heavy and bulky but like your thinking.

With only two guns each we're going to need some teamwork
preadtor-minigun-rampage-o.gif

I guess if I were to purchase firearms one day, I would choose a Sig p229 in 9mm and and AR in .308. That would cover my needs.

Back
Top Bottom