• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

tat.jpeg

Something to think about. They did break into a place that sells makeup.

I have been shot at on my own property, no big deal if they miss. The fugitive I referred to had more than 1/2 dozen armored up, rifle equipped cops with eyes on when he wrecked.

If you are going to just stand on the road, goforit. If you want to actually catch the bad guys, you have to go into the woods.

LEO that was "chasing" a wanted fugitive came by the house the other day. Not a mark on his uniform, nor dust on his shoes, and NO sweat on his brow. He wasn't chasing anything.

You can easily move from Atlanta to the Atlantic without using the roads, or just wander around for years ala Eric Rudolph. Roads cover way less than 1% of the land, someone trying to evade has it made if the authorities won't leave the road.

No Monday morning quarterback, Jack, just someone that has spent thousands of hours in the woods, and flying low over them. What do you think the cons talk about all the time while eating and sleeping on our dime?

Thousands of hours in the woods? Makes you an expert at tracking a man I guess. Lol. Jack.

I agree you have to go in the woods, with a well prepared plan. Not just "hey guys, that citizen knows more about our job than us, let's do what he say". Lol. Jack

This time of year it's easy to disappear and move without being detected. With all the vegetation you can do it within sight of roads. Move during day and/or night depending on the area then recon and resupply at night. As long as they got out of the area they were last seen and stay away from old friends and family, it's going to be tough to catch them.

I honestly believe one of them knows the area decently, hell I'm willing to bet the have a phone, there's almost a 100% chance they did while they were in prison. Yes they say inmates aren't aware of when they're getting transferred but I can tell you there are so many loose lipped and corrupt officers in the prisons in betting they had a heads up of getting transferred. Could've used Google earth app to map it all out if that was part of the plan if they knew. Just my guess, but if they were just roaming they got lucky. My biggest wonder of the whole truck theft is were they purposely heading east or just following a road if the dogs could've gotten a hit on a scent and left a decent trail if they did in fact walk would've shown intentions, steady trail would indicate they knew where they were going or constant changes in course would alert to possibility to foraging. I believe they're probably making all movements at night and leap frogging from vehicle to a different vehicle, I'm willing to bet the truck will be ditched somewhere and they went on foot once the sun went down and will get a different one again. That is if they aren't caught by the am.

did seem to have some sort of plan. some how got out of their irons and past the gate before either officer could do anything, pretty strange.

Thousands of hours in the woods? Makes you an expert at tracking a man I guess. Lol. Jack.

I agree you have to go in the woods, with a well prepared plan. Not just "hey guys, that citizen knows more about our job than us, let's do what he say". Lol. Jack

Citizen, LOL! You guys kill me with your unbounded expertise.

did seem to have some sort of plan. some how got out of their irons and past the gate before either officer could do anything, pretty strange.
they are no longer allowed to chain the inmates to the floor. So my guess is maybe they faked a fight, officer 1 opened gate to go break it up, that's when they struck. That's just my guess.

Back
Top Bottom