• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

Citizen, LOL! You guys kill me with your unbounded expertise.
have you ever tracked a human? It's similar to tracking an animal in ways but it's for the most part a whole different beast tracking a human. I think that's all he was trying to get at.

did seem to have some sort of plan. some how got out of their irons and past the gate before either officer could do anything, pretty strange.
That has struck me as strange as well.
they are no longer allowed to chain the inmates to the floor. So my guess is maybe they faked a fight, officer 1 opened gate to go break it up, that's when they struck. That's just my guess.
That's something I didn't know since I've been out of "the business".
After hearing what a saint one of them was, with his money problems and paying for his mothers medical bill, I was suspicious. Still am to an extent but I feel better about it now.

have you ever tracked a human? It's similar to tracking an animal in ways but it's for the most part a whole different beast tracking a human. I think that's all he was trying to get at.

"Citizen" when used in the condescending tone it was points out the "us vs them" attitude of so many government workers. Thats all I was trying to get at.

I'm staying on full alert, those two asshats might still be in the area. I'm always prepared, but I'm looking a little harder than usual.

Damn, I'm glad I drive a red pickup. lol

This is a Nation wide man hunt, every LE in the country is being updated to the whereabouts of these criminals, er (alleged criminals) lol

It's still pretty busy in Eatonton, with more than usual LE vehicles from several divisions, helicopter traffic was really heavy, but has calmed for the most part.

They say that one of the Putnam County detectives can track a man across a concrete parking lot in the dark without a flashlight.

No real way for a "lawman" to know what a 60 year old "citizen" might have done, been educated or been trained to do during his lifetime. Always better to show some ****ing respect before assuming an aire of superiority just because you struggled to get out of mandate school.
I know pretty crusty "citizens" but they weren't always.....just citizens.

Back
Top Bottom