• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

It's up to $115,000 now.
OK, OK, 115 grand is worth gut shooting and getting paid. Who knows, maybe they'll still die. Might go with the bacon grease in the hollow point. It keeps jihadis from their virgins, but it could just possibly carry enough botulism to finish anyone else as well.

The rest grew old in elected office and are brain dead scumbags that just won't die...see John McCain.
There are some old morons around no doubt, but I blame that on all the government programs designed to coddle idiots and keep them alive when they would've been dead years ago if they had to fend for themselves.

There are some old morons around no doubt, but I blame that on all the government programs designed to coddle idiots and keep them alive when they would've been dead years ago if they had to fend for themselves.
Same "social coddling" that created the feminist movement, gay marriage, gender ambiguity and oh so many other artificial and un natural social illnesses we face today.

Reactions: WWG
Damn. That said "Arrest". Wonder if you still collect if you turn them in dead? I'd hate to lose out on 60 grand but damn if it just might be worth it to dirt nap these two.
If Deal was serious he'd put a million dollar bounty on each dead or alive.

IMG_20170615_100357.jpg
IMG_20170615_095528.jpg
Y'all can laugh at her all you want, but there's a special place in my heart for Dee Dee McCall.

I rubbed one out on many a night thinking about her when I was in middle school.
SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!

Back
Top Bottom