• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

I doubt I will still be alive when they finally get whats coming to them. On DP convictions, there needs to be a 6 month "shot clock" all appeals must be completed within 6 months NO extensions, then "sail on silver girl".
They're on film. They ought to have them in front of a judge Monday with a copy of the video.
Judge ought to say "See the video? Do you have anything to say for yourselves? Actually nevermind. Bailiff, shoot them both in the gut right now. After they pass out, shoot them in the head. Sorry Bailiff, but hopefully it's a long night for you."

Those are the faces of two guys that know full well what they're facing. And the final trip into the death tower at Jackson is the least of their concerns. They killed 2 COs and they're going right back to being surrounded by COs 24/7. I really expected the bearded guy to not go back no matter what. He had nothing to lose.
I would never be in this situation but if I was I would have saved one of those 40 rounds for myself. Either that or they would've done it for me. Not claiming to be a badass here. Just saying that either way out would be preferred when you compare it to what they have waiting on them now.

Back
Top Bottom