• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Typical.

I think it’s a combination of things,velvet shedding,they start busting up,acorns getting blown out by the wind before they start falling and more human presence.

I think it’s a combination of things,velvet shedding,they start busting up,acorns getting blown out by the wind before they start falling and more human presence.
I was thinking it had to do with the velvet being gone. I think that's triggered by higher testosterone levels. They starting to feel froggy.

In Georgia if one says they're going hunting and doesn't get a deer by the end of the season, then they either messed up really bad or they're not hunting. Relax do what has been tried and proven, you'll get one. As far as I'm concerned Georgia has the best hunting opportunities the southeast has to offer. All you have to do is your part

In Georgia if one says they're going hunting and doesn't get a deer by the end of the season, then they either messed up really bad or they're not hunting. Relax do what has been tried and proven, you'll get one. As far as I'm concerned Georgia has the best hunting opportunities the southeast has to offer. All you have to do is your part
Killing a deer is not the issue. Killing the right deer is much more of a challenge.

photoperiodism
Yep.
I’m still seeing alot if daylight does and young bucks.
Hoping to sneak up on a bruiser this season……just like every season but usually they sneak up on me and they let me know with a weird, loud rushing air sound shooting out of their nose before I see a bunch of tails pop up and bounce away.

Back
Top Bottom