• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

U2 Cancels Concert Due to Violent Protests

Agreed. Once they learn that they WILL be shot, a LOT of this **** will stop. I for one, would have NO problem helping teach the young brick throwing cunts about getting shot.

If you are throwing heavy objects in my direction, I take it as a personal threat, and fear for my life.
If you light a firebomb near me, I also take that as a threat and will again fear for my life.
If you come in my direction in a threatening manner, I'll take that as a personal threat, and fear for my life and I really don't care if you are empty handed and naked.
If I fear for my life, there's a good chance that someone else may loose theirs.

Homey don't play that ****.

I don't understand what turns these so called " bad boys" , the one's that write songs and sing about kicking arse turns them into snibbleing liberal cry me a liberal crybabies.
It's popular, it sells records, and is hypocritical.

At least prostitutes make an honest living.

I don't understand what turns these so called " bad boys" , the one's that write songs and sing about kicking arse turns them into snibbleing liberal cry me a liberal crybabies.

On sale and free shipping too!

upload_2017-9-17_11-56-45.png

It's popular, it sells records, and is hypocritical.

At least prostitutes make an honest living.

Unfortunately some of the younger, less imformed generation get involved with this type of disfunctional music, ideations and believe it to be there calling, thus creating another screwed up leftist movement. :der:

On sale and free shipping too!

View attachment 1320185

and they’re making money on brainwashing people. :eek2:

Back
Top Bottom