• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

U2 out of Robins AFB?

I just watched a documentary on the SR71. Amazing and I believe aliens live among us, those engineers in the "Skunk"
team had to have help. The design and production of those planes were so far advanced, unbelievable....
Von Braun gave us many things....that he learned from "others".

Our sun is one of a 100 billion stars in our galaxy. Our galaxy is one of billions of galaxies populating the universe. It would be the height of presumption to think that we are the only living thing in that enormous immensity.

Wernher von Braun

Dr. Wernher von Braun, the first Director of NASA, from July 1960 to February 1970, and one of the world's first and most acclaimed rocket engineers, stated in 1959: "We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and in six or nine months time it may be possible to speak with some precision on the matter."

LOL!
Those are out board fuel tanks. Common mistake, they are jettisoned before they reach maximin altitude.

Yep except with drop tanks
Not tanks and not dropped.
4428180e85c8b778d6b747790d766b46.jpg

The only thing that drops are the wing pogos, Yhe drop on takeoff. When they land they have a guy in a fast car put them back in so the wing won't his the ground.
They used to use elcaminos for the pursuit vehicle, since it's a pilot who drives it, the probably use corvettes now....lol

Back
Top Bottom